PDO Threads Advanced Course
This course gives students an understanding of how to work with PDO threads on live models covering both Cog threads and Collagen threads.
Collagen threads are small threads which lift over 12 weeks, require minimal downtime and produce new collagen helps with skin tone and texture.
Cog threads are thicker barbed threads, which create an instant lift but require more downtime and are great for a dramatic brow lift, jowls & cheeks.
This course includes...
- In-depth Complications
- First aid
- On going support
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Client Expectations
- Consultation and Aftercare
- Application of topical anaesthetic
- Dealing with adverse reactions
- Before and After pictures
- Health, Hygiene and Safety
- Injection techniques
- Clinical & Waste Legislation
- Needle stick injury
- Treatment Protocols
- Course manual and relevant course material
- Pre & post treatment advice forms
- Consultation/consent forms
- Product information – how to order
- Demonstration by the tutor of areas of training
- Practical training on live models
- Ongoing support during case study work
- Certification on successful completion of the course
Fox Brow lift
Mono Collagen threads
Contact us for available dates
Pay £1000 deposit to start your course today
Remaining payment credit/debit card or PayPal subject to VAT